Buchan Bhoys CSC
1. Name of CSC?
BUCHAN BHOYS CSC (Established in 1998)
2. Where are you based?
Mainly Fraserburgh/Peterhead (Aberdeenshire), but also pick up Bhoys from Ellon, Balmedie, Newburgh & Aberdeen.
3. Do you run a bus?
Yes, usually a 49-seater coach but very often a 17-seater minibus as well.
4. Pub/club you frequent?
Elizabethan Bar (Fraserburgh), or London Road Tavern on Matchday.
6. Twitter names of members?
7. Do you have a website/Do any blogs?
8. Do you have any badges/scarf’s?
9. Any future events planned?
10. Best memory supporting Celtic with the CSC?
11. If you have to erect 10 more statues at Celtic Park who would you honour?
(In no particular order) – Tommy Burns; Henrik Larsson; Bobby Murdoch; Danny McGrain; Paul McStay; Billy McNeill; Jimmy McGrory; John Thomson; Davie Hay; John Clark.
12. Do you have any pictures with the CSC can you send?